The first real-time credit exposure calculation tool for the commodities industry brings high performance reporting
and exposure monitoring.
Fast Track to Advanced Credit Reporting and Tracking
The key to Symphony Credit is to experience immediate business benefit, through technology. Symphony Credit is a fast track to managing credit risk, offering immediate business benefits without the need for expensive, long drawn-out implementation projects.
Symphony Credit uses advanced OLAP technology to offer an ultra-fast, real-time analysis tool. Users access the cube through a familiar and easy-to-use Excel front end. Using pivots and charts, reports and graphing can be easily displayed, with a variety of breakdown criteria and multiple drill-down possibilities.
- Multi-dimensional exposure data structure;
- Counterparty hierarchies and aggregation engine;
- Advanced, flexible limits management;
- Highly sophisticated reporting tool;
- Impact management of collateral positions;
- 24/7 real-time architecture;
- Expected Loss calculation;
- Stressing and What-If;
- Advanced integration engine to rapidly link to the front office trading platform;
- Full pre-deal checking capability including liquidity analysis and what-if impacts.
Immediate business benefits
- Increased staff productivity through the automation of essential risk reporting requirements thereby reducing manual calculations and potential errors;
- Real-time engine with nothing pre-calculated, allows new and potential trades to be added into the Symphony Credit
to gauge the impact on limits and exposure positions;
- Exposure reporting from MTM, Delivered not Invoiced, Invoiced not Paid, PFE, and Expected Loss;
- Use of familiar, industry-standard tools;
- Real-time, self-service reporting.