Amphora, Inc. is responsible for maintaining an appropriate and prosperous security program for information security to keep systems, data and services secure.
Highlights of our Information Security include:
- on-going security awareness training in regards to Phishing, Vishing, GDPR (basics);
- the use of technology, such as Firewalls that utilize stateful inspection, and Antivirus programs guest networks that protect data, applications, and Amphora Inc.’s core business infrastructure;
- development of our applications with proper QA testing before production release;
- proper coordination of the Change Management processes, including projects, data and infrastructure;
- resiliency planning surrounding extensive disaster recovery and business continuity testing;
- 24/7 intrusion protection and safeguards monitoring of sites to detect and deter global threats
- role based ACL’s to authorize only individuals that require the correct access to systems or data based on their role and responsibilities;
- protection, by encrypting data for the security of communication and transfer of sensitive data;
- scrutinized analysis of application, Infrastructure, and Information Security Awareness training to consider new threat vectors and their landscapes.
Amphora Inc. mandates that all employees take a security awareness program that is also subject to annual refresher training. This includes ongoing awareness throughout the year and gives us a very through look at our threat landscape. If failures are noticed then refresher training is compulsory. Additionally, all new employees are subject to this training.